1. He calls you an angel — and it’s not a curse.
2. He’d walk across heaven to reach you.
3. When the damned start calling, he makes them leave a message.
4. He takes your soul, but gives it back.
5. He gives the phrase “you make me so hot” a whole new degree of meaning.
6. You shout “Oh, God,” during intimacies and he doesn’t kill you.
7. When he says, “I want to possess you” he means in bed.
8. He doesn’t think your liver would go well with a nice chianti.
9. When you invite him to appear on Author Talk (as hosted by Jill Monroe), he agrees.
10. He suggests you go to hell – but only to meet his parents.
And there you have it. My top ten list. I want to thank Jill, Sheila, Donnell and Betty for helping me with these! We had a lot of fun brainstorming. So how would YOU be able to tell if your demon loves you?
***Leave A comment answering Gena’s question for a chance to win a copy of either The Darkest Night, The Darkest Kiss, The Darkest Pleasure and remember that all comments count towards the grand-prize drawing:
In addition, there will be one grand prize winner for the week who will win a book from each participating author, a $20 gift certificate from me from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Borders, and two autographed books from Kresley Cole – Dark Desires After Dusk and Kiss Of A Demon King.
All winners announced Sunday, May 24. Good Luck!***